Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The search for the perfect man, and he is'nt a blow up doll.

The search for the perfect man…

Perfection is very intriguing to me, what seems so complex is rather simple.

I need a man that will steal a glace at me that no one sees, but I feel.

A man that would kiss my forehead on a day I’m not feeling so well.

A man that as I’m washing the dishes, he wraps his arms around my waist and tells me he loves me.

A man that tells me I have changed his life in a good way, that he wants me not, needs me.

I need a man to buy me tampons when I thought I had one in the side pocket of my purse and I don’t.. (Thank you Nathan you have done this)

One that sees me for what I can be, not what I am at my worse moment.

I need a man that will love me truly, madly and deeply….

I don’t think that’s so much to ask.

The perfect man exist and isn’t a blow up doll or Tom Cruse.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you can expect to find "the perfect man" and yes the blow up doll and Tom Cruise both fall short in my book. I think you hope you find a man who is constantly working towards being a better man in his eyes and yours.

    *Did I mention how excited I am that you are back writing?*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be back! And Tom makes me gag.

    ReplyDelete